THALER.ONE: TOKENS FULLY SECURED BY TANGIBLE REAL ESTATE
THAT WE RESOLVE
- No intrinsic value
- No macroeconomic value
- Low trust due to lots of fake hype and news
- Complexity for estimating true value
- Unlimited supply of new crypto
- Not commonly used
- Real estate is the largest singe asset class in the world with historically stable returns
- Direct Real estate investing is only available to big investors
- Smaller investors receive lesser profits as they can only buy Real estate through collective schemes and cannot control their holdings
- Geographical barriers to invest exist for the majority of smaller investors
- Opportunity to exit volatility by investing in tokens secured by tangible real estate with strong downside protection of capital
- Earn recurring income from real estate assets and services of Thaler.One marketplace
- Diversify crypto portfolios
- Enter the crypto world with a liquid, unvolatile and easily convertible token into major cryptocurrencies
- Benefit from multiple opportunities offered through the Thaler.One platform to earn money on real estate and services of the marketplace
- Hold unregulated financial instruments ideal for savings, hedge against inflation and future means of payment
- Remove high entry barriers of direct real estate investing
- Allow easy access to global real estate for anyone with minimal investment budget
- Choose individualized investment risk-return strategy and receive stable income and capital appreciation
- Opportunities to invest for people with limited access to financial products
Thaler.One is a blockchain platform working in the Ethereum ecosystem which would allow investors to take ownership of quality Real estate assets worldwide and benefit from the expertise of our team of industry professionals and our international alliance network.
Through the Ethereum smart contracts, Thaler.One plans to issue tokens backed by tangible Real estate assets, therefore giving investors an opportunity to receive on-going rental income and/or loan interest as well as additional profit from asset value’s appreciation after sale.
- Largest asset class in the world – $220 trillion in size
- $700 billion in transactions each year
- Similar levels of return with stocks and gold but with much lesser volatility
- Stable long-term
- Income earning (from rental payments)
- Little or no exposure to corporate governance issues & management failures
|1 Thaler = US$1|
|Softcap US$30 mln|
|Hardcap US$50 mln|
|Up to 30% bonus, exercisable when AUM reaches a certain threshold size|
|1 Thaler = US$1|
|Softcap US$50 mln|
|Hardcap US$100 mln|
Former Chairman of the Board, Jones Lang LaSalle CIS-a global money management firm
Co-author the CVA ICO Code of Conduct
Founder and owner of a consultancy boutique committed to crypto regulatory strategies
Chairman and co-founder of DecentAge Ltd
Former head of regulatory relations at UBS Group
Co-founder and Principal of Europa Capital LLP, a London based pan-European private equity real estate fund manager and CEO of its predecessor, Beckwith Property Fund Management
CEO of London & Edinburgh Investment Inc, San Francisco, CA
Co-founder of a number of listing and e-commerce platforms
IF YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO VIEW MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE AND INFORMATION HEREIN OR ARE IN ANY DOUBT AS TO WHETHER YOU ARE PERMITTED TO DO SO, PLEASE EXIT THE WEBSITE.
This disclaimer shall govern your use of our website Thaler.One and services based on it (the Website).
By using our Website, you accept this disclaimer in full; accordingly, if you disagree with this disclaimer or any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our Website.
We reserve our right to change (alter) information on the Website at any time without prior notification at our sole discretion.
As of today - the Website is provided for informational purposes only, is not of promotional nature and is not aimed on commercial use.
Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Website and the material on our Website; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Website and the material on our Website are reserved.
- view pages from our Website in a web browser;
- download pages from our Website for caching in a web browser; and
- print pages from our Website subject to the other provisions of this disclaimer.
- No commercial use of the Website or information, materials and (or) data thereon is allowed.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our Website or whole Website at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our Website.
You must not:
- republish material from our Website (including republication on another Website) without our permission;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our Website;
- show any material from our Website in public without our permission;
- exploit material from our Website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our Website;
- use our Website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website;
- use our Website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
- use data collected from our Website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- use data collected from our Website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our Website, or in relation to our Website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
We do not give any warranties regarding the accuracy, adequacy, correctness, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the data, information, content on the Website or any Website or services linked to the Website, or that the data, information, content available on the Website, or associated therewith, is or will be uninterrupted or error-free or that such errors or defects will be fixed or that the Website will be free from viruses, virus attacks or other harmful elements, and expressly disclaims liability for the same and any errors or omissions.
We shall not be liable for availability of the Website at all times, in all countries and/or all geographic locations, or at any given time.
The data, information, content on the Website may not always be entirely accurate, comprehensive, complete or up-to-date and may also contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors - no representation, warranty or undertaking is given by us. In particular, we shall not be obliged to remove any outdated information from the Website or to expressly mark it as outdated.
You should verify on your own all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on the Website are your sole responsibility and we shall have no liability for such decisions.
Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
Neither the information posted on, nor any opinions contained within pages of, the Website constitutes a public offer under any applicable legislation or an offer or solicitation or recommendation to make the investment, to enter into the contract, buy or sell any securities or financial instruments, to affect any transactions, or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever. If any of information and opinions contained in the Website may be declared as constituting a public offer under the laws of the jurisdiction from which you wish to access the Website, you must not access the Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, our Website and the use of our Website.
Non-compliance with provisions hereof may give rise to claim for damages and/or be administrative or criminal offense.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.